View current studio policies here
Note: All families will be required to pay a $30 non-refundable annual studio fee (per family) within the first two weeks.of starting class. This should be handed directly to the teacher at the start of your dancer's class. This is due from all families regardless of the dancer’s start time.
Click on the class titles below to register
Please use the following dress guidelines for Dance Expressions classes. Students will be asked to sit out of class if not appropriately dressed:
- No baggy clothing, jewelry or gum is allowed.
- T-shirts, tank tops and leotards are acceptable, along with leggings, Spandex dance shorts, and dance pants.
- No jeans or dresses are permitted for any class.
- Always remember to wear deodorant.
- Students should arrive in clean clothes and be properly dressed.
- Pre-K – 2nd Grade can go barefoot in class, but they will need jazz shoes for the end-of-the-dance-year performance.
- Everyone will need black jazz shoes. Sometimes tan jazz shoes are required as well, but we will let you know if that is the case.
- Students should wear their hair tightly secured and styled away from the face – ponytails, braids, etc.
- Students should bring a dance bag to class to store their dance shoes, hair clips, etc.
return to top of page